Saturday, April 29, 2006

A death in the family

I haven't written about it on my own blog because, frankly, I could use a spot for some lightness right now (hopefully, some "O.C." discussion later this weekend, and definitely more "Veronica" talk after people see the episode tomorrow night), but I feel I would be remiss if I didn't mention it at all:

Jennifer Dawson, the wife of my writing partner and close friend Matt Seitz, died suddenly Thursday night. If you know Matt at all, even just by reading his columns or his blog, go over here to read more. I feel like I've told the story enough for the last 36 hours and, frankly, it's not about me. I just wanted to make sure anyone who would care knew.

And, like I said, I could use some distractions in my life right now, so if you just want to talk about TV, don't hesitate to comment in any of the threads going right now.

Update: Matt has posted details about the memorial for Jennifer, which will be held on Thursday afternoon.

No comments: